Protect your family and your home
Schedule a Safety, Security and Savings Assessment today!
(See the limited time deal below)
Most electrical fires and incidents are preventable. That’s why E & S Electric’s Safety, Security and Savings Assessment gives you the power to protect yourself and your family from electrical hazards hidden in your home.
Our complete indoor/outdoor electrical wiring and systems audit sheds light on:
- Safety problems – such as overloaded or corroded electrical panels, faulty circuit breakers and wiring, missing or defective ground-fault circuit interrupter receptacles that turn off power to prevent electrocution
- Security problems – such as lack of or faulty motion detectors, outside lighting, photo cells and automatic timers.
- Savings opportunities – such as inefficient, outdated lighting fixtures, bulbs and appliances, placement of timers and photo cells to conserve electric when not in use.
All homes are susceptible to electrical dangers
E & S Electric, Inc. recommends an assessment especially if:
- Your home is built prior to 1980s, potentially not meeting present electrical codes
- You’ve had electrical work completed by someone other than a professional electrician.
- You purchased a previously owned home
- Your home has undergone a major renovation.
- You’ve added major new appliances in the last 10 years.
- You want to give a gift to loved ones to help prevent fires and loss of life.
As owners of E & S Electric (with over 60 years combined experience), Jeff Enck and Eric Summy perform all inspections and needed repairs in a professional manner with quality workmanship. They’ll review assessment findings, prioritize recommendations and follow up with a written evaluation.
Save $$! Now through December 23rd, get a complete electrical assessment for just $99, a $50 savings off the regular $149 price. Plus $30 gets credited toward necessary repairs.
“Watt” a bright idea – The first 25 people to schedule a Safety, Security and Savings Assessment will receive a FREE Kill-A-Watt EZ Electricity Usage Monitor – a $39 value!
Think rising electric prices are shocking? Consider this:
- Electrical malfunction causes 51,000 home fires, claims nearly 500 lives, injures more than 1,400 people and results in more than $1.3 billion in property damage each year. (National Fire Protection Association)
- Nearly 400 people are electrocuted in the U.S. annually. (U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission)
Don’t short circuit your safety—schedule a Safety, Security and Savings Assessment!
Click on the icons below for more details: